A Disappearing Act?
Brother Yeo has left for Tioman, for his long-awaited diving trip. And even though I saw and heard him, right up till the afternoon he left, I'm missing him already. I'm glad this trip's only going to take 3 days.
Every time he's not around, the house is unusually quiet. For odd reasons - He keeps me sanely, insane. You can turn it the other way, it'd mean the same to me. Contradictory, I know. But you'll never quite understand why, unless you live under the same roof with us, 24/7 for 365 days.
I love how unusually close this relationship has become over the years. He has changed, and so have I. As siblings, we grew up with very distinct differences. He loved the things I didn't and vice versa. It was hard growing up with such differences.
Now, these differences seem to fuse together ever so naturally. It's hard to say, really. It happens so much so, they no longer seem like differences. Funny huh? Even I'd say so myself.
Nicky always throws words like, "But you like it. You like it." back at me. ('It' referring to whatever he does to disturb me.) He's right. I don't like it, I love it. I love how comic relief jumps into random moments in a day and I simply love how we share stupid moments. Trust me - When I use the term stupid, I really mean, stupid, haha :)
I'm extremely thankful for a good brother, because I've come to know my classmates better and their lives are simply, broken. Their families are together, yet apart. They yearn so much for their families to live like one. They desire relationships more than worldly materials, even though they are given these materials for satisfaction. It's all their parents do for them, to show some form of affection. As a result, my friends don't ask for much, because they don't want to expect much. It'd hurt their hearts too much to have these expectations torn down, humiliated and trampled upon.
There are people living like this, in the world. If the world's too much for you, how about your class, your family, your colleagues, your friends? I offered my ears. I heard them out. What can you offer? I don't believe that there is no one; no one around you who needs to hear that there is someone in this world, who loves them. Someone; someone out there, near or close to you, related to you, needs to hear that someone; someone loves them.
Love, is waiting.
It's waiting for them.
They didn't deserve it. But they now deserve, because Jesus gave His life, for them. That's what I call a relationship.
Boy-Girl Relationships are another ball game, but I put God over it all the same. God isn't just first, he's above all else. I'm not mentioning this for specific reasons. Just something I truly do believe in, so all you people -wags fingers-, don't let your imaginations run wild. It's simple, really. I'm positive that most of you will agree with me, when you read till the very last line.
Let's give it time, give it space,
And be still for a spell.
When it's time to walk that way,
We want to walk it well.
When it's time, I want to walk it well.
Love is waiting till we're ready,
Till it's right,
Love is waiting.
That's why I say: Love, is waiting :)
And like I can't force the sun to rise,
Or hasten summer's start,
Neither should I rush my way into your heart.
I'm done here.
Every time he's not around, the house is unusually quiet. For odd reasons - He keeps me sanely, insane. You can turn it the other way, it'd mean the same to me. Contradictory, I know. But you'll never quite understand why, unless you live under the same roof with us, 24/7 for 365 days.
I love how unusually close this relationship has become over the years. He has changed, and so have I. As siblings, we grew up with very distinct differences. He loved the things I didn't and vice versa. It was hard growing up with such differences.
Now, these differences seem to fuse together ever so naturally. It's hard to say, really. It happens so much so, they no longer seem like differences. Funny huh? Even I'd say so myself.
Nicky always throws words like, "But you like it. You like it." back at me. ('It' referring to whatever he does to disturb me.) He's right. I don't like it, I love it. I love how comic relief jumps into random moments in a day and I simply love how we share stupid moments. Trust me - When I use the term stupid, I really mean, stupid, haha :)
I'm extremely thankful for a good brother, because I've come to know my classmates better and their lives are simply, broken. Their families are together, yet apart. They yearn so much for their families to live like one. They desire relationships more than worldly materials, even though they are given these materials for satisfaction. It's all their parents do for them, to show some form of affection. As a result, my friends don't ask for much, because they don't want to expect much. It'd hurt their hearts too much to have these expectations torn down, humiliated and trampled upon.
There are people living like this, in the world. If the world's too much for you, how about your class, your family, your colleagues, your friends? I offered my ears. I heard them out. What can you offer? I don't believe that there is no one; no one around you who needs to hear that there is someone in this world, who loves them. Someone; someone out there, near or close to you, related to you, needs to hear that someone; someone loves them.
Love, is waiting.
It's waiting for them.
They didn't deserve it. But they now deserve, because Jesus gave His life, for them. That's what I call a relationship.
Boy-Girl Relationships are another ball game, but I put God over it all the same. God isn't just first, he's above all else. I'm not mentioning this for specific reasons. Just something I truly do believe in, so all you people -wags fingers-, don't let your imaginations run wild. It's simple, really. I'm positive that most of you will agree with me, when you read till the very last line.
Let's give it time, give it space,
And be still for a spell.
When it's time to walk that way,
We want to walk it well.
When it's time, I want to walk it well.
Love is waiting till we're ready,
Till it's right,
Love is waiting.
That's why I say: Love, is waiting :)
And like I can't force the sun to rise,
Or hasten summer's start,
Neither should I rush my way into your heart.
I'm done here.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home